What should I bring and wear?
Bring a blanket for your baby to lie on and wear something comfortable.
- For babies bring a bottle of milk if you are not breastfeeding.
- For toddlers bring along a drink of juice or water and a healthy snack.
- For kids bring a bottle of juice or water (please refrain from bringing fizzy drinks)
You should also keep yourself hydrated for the baby and toddler sessions so please feel free to bring along a bottle of water for yourself (again, please refrain from bringing fizzy drinks into the studio).
When can I start Baby Yoga?
You are welcome 6/8 weeks post-delivery providing you feel OK and you have had the all clear from your GP.
All students will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to their first class to ensure you and your baby are looked after during the session.
Babies are welcome up until they can crawl.
Are your instructors fully qualified?
Yes. Our instructors have all been trained in house by YogaPupz LTD (or via a reputable 3rd party training provider) and they all hold relevant certificates for their teachings.
NOTE: You can ask any of them to see their certificates before attending their classes if you wish.
- Baby Yoga Diploma
- Toddler Yoga Certificate
- Kids Yoga Certificate (trained as part of Cosmic Kids Yoga)
- Teen Yoga diploma (trained as part of Teen Yoga)
Are your instructors insured and DBS cleared?
Yes. All instructors have a fully enhanced DBS certificate (with the update service) and have full public liability insurance from BGi.uk